Master Title Deed


Master Title Deed
A Master Title Deed is a kind of deed poll used to change ones personal title. It is becoming increasingly common in several juristictions countries including but not limited to the UK, the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, New Zealand, the USA, Hong Kong and Singapore as a standard assertion to an individual's bank or similar of the right to use a title other than Mr, Mrs, Ms or Miss, such as Doctor or Professor.

Master Title Deed belongs to the following categories:

Legal documents